Terms & Conditions
This Web Site is provided by kenkyu Publishing Group, a company incorporated under the by section 58 (1) of the Indian partnership Act 1932 as a firm, and the situation of its registered office is in Telangana, India having its registered office at Flat No: A-307,AV Info Pride, Survey No: 36 & 37, Medipally, Uppal Bus Depot, Hyderabad, Telangana, India and shall be used for informational purposes only.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.kenkyugroup.org. These terms may be modified or updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on this page.
The term "User" means the User who is browsing the website www.kenkyugroup.org(Internet Website).
The domain address www.kenkyugroup.org is owned by kenkyu Publishing Group. All content on this Site, including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by kenkyu Publishing Group.
Kenkyu name and logo belongs to and are owned by kenkyu Publishing Group. These name and logo may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from kenkyu Publishing Group.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by kenkyu Publishing Group, without any notice to the User:
- All articles and accompanying materials published by kenkyu Publishing Group on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Your use of the kenkyu Publishing Group site or any website to which it is linked is at your sole risk. The kenkyu Publishing Group site and all its content, materials, information software and services on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the kenkyu Publishing Group sites or its contents and hereby disclaims all warranties.
- In no event shall kenkyu Publishing Group or its employees be liable for any damages in connection with the use of the kenkyu Publishing Group site, their content or any web site with which they are linked. Shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data those results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- kenkyu Publishing Group site will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable kenkyu Publishing Group. Disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that kenkyu Publishing Group is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. kenkyu Publishing Group is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. kenkyu Publishing Group is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- kenkyu Publishing Group makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- In the course of using the Site, you may provide Kenkyu Publishing Group with feedback, including but not limited to suggestions, observations, errors, problems, and defects regarding the Site (collectively “Feedback”).
Authors are sole responsible for any scientific misconduct including plagiarism in their research articles; publisher is not responsible for any scientific misconduct happened in any published research article. As a publisher we will follow strictly scientific guidelines and EIC’s advice to retract or erratum of any article at any time if scientific misconduct or errors happened in any articles.